Get Premium to hide all ads
21.09.2011 - 13:26

Scheduling matches
When the tournament starts, you have to play against all opponents in your group. Every week you play 1 round/match. If you have 4teams in total in your group, there will be 3 game weeks and 1 week for schedulings that didn't work out. The groupstage will end then after 4 weeks. The same will happen to the knock-out round, one match per week. You have to arrange the matches yourselve with the opponent you are playing against. When you think you can't arrange a date/time, PM me so i will arrange a date and time for you. If a team is unavailable for the first 2 matches, it will be disqualified and replaced by a reserve team (if available).

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
When you have played your match, upload your score in the topic of your group (every group will have it's own topic). No screenshot = no match!
IMPORTANT:
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner, but also; The SP count of both side's. If 3 teams will end up with the same amount of wins; the winner is decided by total SP score!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also put that in the forum.

Names of the players in this group:
Vlam: XEvah and Hugosch
Mostly Harmless: Kaptain_Kraut and Acquiesce
123456789: Pera Popic and takeanap_oleon
Whatever: Mea Culpa and Cypher
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
21.09.2011 - 13:39
KittehKEELYOU has left the tournament. It will be replaced by team: Whatever
----
02.10.2011 - 05:03

We won versus "Whatever"
02.10.2011 - 19:34
We won our game versus "Whatever", too
Here the screenshot:

edit: write me a pm, when you have time to play us Vlam and 123456789. We're mostly harmless, so don't be afraid
03.10.2011 - 12:50
----
I am best NOOBS
06.10.2011 - 16:33
Congrats acquiese, Takeanap_olean, kaptain_Kraut and PeraPopic!!!!
09.10.2011 - 15:59
----
09.10.2011 - 16:07
Congrats Hug and XEvah!

Major
17.10.2011 - 11:16
- Vlam (myself) and Mostly Harmless will have until 31 October to play at least 1 match, since they played just 1 match. You won't get another day to play. If you didn't play before 31 October, you are out of this tournament. I also send you a private message.
----
21.10.2011 - 10:24
Ah, sorry, I had problems to play at all in the last 2 weeks. What about this sunday? We played our first game something like 18-20:00 (GMT+1) and this seemed to be ok with Acquiesce. So if you can play write a message to me and him.
24.10.2011 - 13:44
We and Mostly Harmless scheduled a date for out match:
Mostly Harmless vs Vlam
Sunday 30Oktober @ 19:30 GMT +1.

@Mea Culpa; are you able to play the same evening?
----
25.10.2011 - 17:04
Hi can i join a tournement
07.11.2011 - 12:58
To get this tournament playing a bit faster, the gamerules will be changed to Casual (for groupstage only!)
- The games will be created on Friday 11November.
- All remaining teams that needs to play their matches can join these games, with the password that they will recieve in their AW inbox.
- It will be 24hours for each turn
- Joining the game is possible until week 3 (so you have 3 turns/days to join the game). If you didn't join by then, the game is lost automaticly
- If just 1 player of a team joins, he/she is allowed to try a 2v1. The game is only lost, when both players of 1 team don't show up
- As i need to create the game, i will join in 'Iceland' and will leave the game once all person's are in the game.
- Not reading this message in time, is no excuse and will also lead to a loss.

Any questions? Ask me! I think this will take to the end of the month (tops) to finally finish the groupstage.
----
08.11.2011 - 19:36
I noticed (after Kapitain Kraut told me) that the creator of a casual game have some advantages. Therefor i will ask a other mod to create the games that i'm involved with, so it's fair to everyone.
----
11.11.2011 - 06:07
Team Whatever have been removed from the tournament as profile Mea Culpa does no longer exist.
----
11.11.2011 - 06:16
Match: Mostly Harmless vs. 123456789 has been created, a message with the password to the involved players has been sent.
The other match: Vlam vs. Mostly Harmless will be created later today by a other mod, since i cannot create a game witch i will play myself. More information about this game will be sent in a PM.

IMPORTANT:
- When joining the game, make sure you join the right team! The teamnames are shown when you click the 'Join game' button.
- Don't give this password to anyone, except when all players are in the game. Or when the max joining weeks (5) have passed.
- The game will be created by me, so you will miss week0. Therefor, the game will start in week1 and you have no reinforcements until week 5. Joining the game soon, can have some advatages.
----
11.11.2011 - 07:13
Game Vlam vs Mostly Harmless created and password sent by PM.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
19.11.2011 - 01:18
The game Mostly Harmless vs. 123456789 ended with a splendid victory of Mostly Harmless in turn 10

19.11.2011 - 04:41
Good. Last game is still busy: Vlam vs Mostly Harmless. Whoever win this game will be first in this group.
----
21.11.2011 - 03:09
What happened in the game Vlam vs. Mostly Harmless? I can't find the game anymore, and it looks like it has ended. But who has won? I was killed early on, but i know Indigo was still there with a good chance to win. Does someone has a screenshot of what happened?
----
21.11.2011 - 03:18
We won. Pera Popic Indigo left. I didn't make a screenshot, but you can ask your team partner to confirm it.
21.11.2011 - 03:47
Written by Kaptain_Kraut, 21.11.2011 at 03:18

We won. Pera Popic left. I didn't make a screenshot, but you can ask your team partner to confirm it.

Pera Popic isn't in vlam.
21.11.2011 - 03:51
Sorry, I confused it. Of course he isn't in Vlam
Thanks Aristosseur. It was Indigo aka XEvah.

21.11.2011 - 08:40
I did not leaf the game guys =S this is some weard shit.. why would i leaf the game i was winning.. ='(
----
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
21.11.2011 - 09:15
Well, you left the game. All your countries were neutral when I joined this morning. Because of an accident or on purpose doesn't change the result. You'll have to live the the shame, Indigo
21.11.2011 - 11:37
Hmm, this is really strange. That means Indigo left the game at 04.00AM (night), witch is not really realistic. We have to figure out somehow whas has happened in this match.

For the tournament it will be most fair to set Mostly Harmless as winners of the match, since we left, and that's not really their problem. So: First in this group is Mostly Harmless, second: Vlam. The last games in the group stage are done now, this topic has been closed and we are moving to the finals.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word