Get Premium to hide all ads
21.09.2011 - 13:26

Scheduling matches
When the tournament starts, you have to play against all opponents in your group. Every week you play 1 round/match. If you have 4teams in total in your group, there will be 3 game weeks and 1 week for schedulings that didn't work out. The groupstage will end then after 4 weeks. The same will happen to the knock-out round, one match per week. You have to arrange the matches yourselve with the opponent you are playing against. When you think you can't arrange a date/time, PM me so i will arrange a date and time for you. If a team is unavailable for the first 2 matches, it will be disqualified and replaced by a reserve team (if available).

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
When you have played your match, upload your score in the topic of your group (every group will have it's own topic). No screenshot = no match!
IMPORTANT:
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner, but also; The SP count of both side's. If 3 teams will end up with the same amount of wins; the winner is decided by total SP score!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also put that in the forum.

Names of the players in this group:
Aguardente: SonyHaxor and Pinheiro
MajorMan: Majorkill and MrMan
The Hangovers: Safari and bmwGTR
Dalmatians: LuciusII and Caulerpa
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
21.09.2011 - 14:14
I just want to wish luck to everyone, and have fun.

We will set time and date details by PM.
21.09.2011 - 18:45
I received your PM. Sony and I will try to catch you online ASAP.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
24.09.2011 - 11:09
1st match:

I got 236 Sp and lucius got 153. That's 389SP together.

25.09.2011 - 15:51
2nd match:

I got 1219Sp and LuciusII got 730, that's 1949 SP together

25.09.2011 - 15:55
Uhm Hugosch for SP, do you count the SP you received from the enemy as well?
25.09.2011 - 16:38
Wow, i didn't expect this result. Nice playing Caulerpa and Lucius! Looks like you are almost through to the next round.
@Sony: The winning of the group is not decided by SP but by total wins. When 3 teams end up in the group with the same amount of wins, then it's the SP that decides who will go though. If it's 2 teams, then it will be the result of the result of their match. Your SP will also be counted when you lose.
----
25.09.2011 - 19:09
Yeah i understand, but you didn't answer my question. caulerpa is counting the SP he gained from winnign the battle, half of which came from our sp totals, the losing team.

ie caulerpa earned 953 sp in game, and then half of our sp giving him a total of 1200 , which sp value is used?
25.09.2011 - 21:38
I had no idea caulerpa and lucius were so powerful. good playing guys
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
25.09.2011 - 22:03
Mostly i messed up =P lol
25.09.2011 - 22:09
Hugo something which you haven't taken in mind is there is gonna be different SP from quick victories and late victories like this one. Say one team has 2 quick victories and another has 2 late victories hence more SP, it's unfair. Shouldn't they battle it out?
26.09.2011 - 00:15
@Aristo: SP-win will only start when we have 3teams that have the same amount of point. If you want them all 3 to play again, it will cost a lot of time, and there is still a possibility the result will end up in another draw. Although you are right that the SP win is not that fair; i don't see how we could resolve this.

@Sony: Winner is own SP + half the SP of losing team. Losing team = Half of own SP. It's the same calculation that is also used in games.
----
27.09.2011 - 13:19
Thanks guys
It was a really one interesting and thrilling game.
01.10.2011 - 12:37
3rd match:

I got 1152Sp and LuciusII got 845, that's 1997 SP together

01.10.2011 - 13:25
 AR11
Wow,nice work dalmatians,u won all games and u were the lowest plot
02.10.2011 - 00:51
Congratulations Dalmatians!!!

Excellent win!!!
02.10.2011 - 05:15
Congrats Caulerpa and Lucius, your team is the first that has been placed for the quater final!
----
02.10.2011 - 07:01
Thanks guys.
17.10.2011 - 11:27
Aguardente, MajorMan and The Hangovers will have until 31 October to play at least 1 match, since they just played 1 match. You won't get another day (banned or not). If you didn't play before 31 October, you are out of this tournament. I also send you a private message.

- Dalmatians: I have to congratulate and thank you, for being the only team that played all their matches! You have my gratitude!
----
17.10.2011 - 11:48
It was our pleasure
17.10.2011 - 14:41
Well me and pin had match vs Safari and BMWgtr, we had entire map except London city and Madrid city, server crashed. Yay. We were able to get back in. Pin has SS.
17.10.2011 - 15:34
Yep, i was in AW when the game crashed and i have spectated your game until week 6 or so. The only problem is i don't have the SP score now. But i don't think that it will be a SP win by any team in this group. Please upload the screen.
----
17.10.2011 - 16:02
17.10.2011 - 18:02
Wow!!!

Great work Pin and SonHaxor!!!:) Congrats!!!

I really need to get my act together and log at the right time so we can rumble!!!
17.10.2011 - 21:04

I got 506 SP and Sony got 258.

There was a problem with our match, since the server went down on turn 13. By that time, we had captured Safari's capital (UK) with him holding only Ireland. Meanwhile, bmw had Madrid (other spanish cities were controled by Sony already) and Portugal.

Updated: I don't know why I couldn't see your previous posts, but since the explanation was already given, the score is here.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
23.10.2011 - 05:57
Team MajorMan: Please try to schedule a match asap. You have 1 week left.
To the other teams: Try to help MajorMan and play your match against them!
----
30.10.2011 - 16:30
We will try to hook up with Pin and Sony tomorrow...
31.10.2011 - 04:40
Nice, thx for posting. I hope this will work out.
----
07.11.2011 - 12:59
To get this tournament playing a bit faster, the gamerules will be changed to Casual (for groupstage only!)
- The games will be created on Friday 11November.
- All remaining teams that needs to play their matches can join these games, with the password that they will recieve in their AW inbox.
- It will be 24hours for each turn
- Joining the game is possible until week 3 (so you have 3 turns/days to join the game). If you didn't join by then, the game is lost automaticly
- If just 1 player of a team joins, he/she is allowed to try a 2v1. The game is only lost, when both players of 1 team don't show up
- As i need to create the game, i will join in 'Iceland' and will leave the game once all person's are in the game.
- Not reading this message in time, is no excuse and will also lead to a loss.

Any questions? Ask me! I think this will take to the end of the month (tops) to finally finish the groupstage.
----
08.11.2011 - 07:21
I hope this will work, so that we can finish this. Gap between our last group match and knockout phase will be 2 months
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word